Children are required to wear the school uniform and the appearance of our pupils often receives favourable comment. All items are available from The Warehouse, Barrington and Chill Clothing, 17 Gainsborough Street, Hoon Hay.
- Track pants - royal blue
- Shorts - royal blue - knit or drill rugger long-leg style
- Poloshirt – royal blue or red with logo
- Skivvy – royal blue
- Sweatshirt – royal blue with red logo (2 styles standard/or tunic)
- Polar Fleece – royal blue with logo
- Hat - wide brim – royal blue or red - compulsory in Terms 1 and 4
- Sensible footwear
- Navy or white socks; navy tights
- Jacket - Optional
Girls’ Uniform (Optional)
The Hoon Hay School Compulsory Uniform Policy does NOT allow the wearing of make-up or jewellery, except in the case of a watch and/or plain studs or keepers for earrings.
- Winter Pinafore - “Royal Black”
- Winter Culottes - “Royal Black”
- Summer Dress - Burgundy/white check “A” Line with white collar, white cuffs, zip front
- Summer Culottes - Burgundy/white check
- Cardigan - Royal Blue - knitted or sweat cardigan
- Please ensure long hair is tied back
- We have limited pre-loved school uniform and hold a sale for this every second Friday afternoon, or ask at the School Office.
- Chill Clothing Uniform List